SWEET}{}{} SWEET}{}{}

I dig it!

Very smooth and not at all shabby. The transitions were clean and I enjoyed the synths and drums. Opening piano is also a nice touch.

A bit short, I'd love for this to be a couple more minutes longer.

Keep up the good work!

The Melancholy The Melancholy

Bits and Pieces

I actually really enjoyed the beginning, it was the middle that seemed a bit drawn out. Towards the end and the finale itself was very well done.

I thoroughly enjoyed this piece.

InariPlex responds:

Hm...maybe the middle was drawn out. I'll consider that in my next piece. Thanks for the suggestion =D.

Hope Leaves (REMIX) Hope Leaves (REMIX)

Very Interesting

It seems like a great instrumental remix of Opeth. Very well done, its got a very dark brooding charm that just keeps going. My only advice for you is add something in towards the last minute of the song to not seem so repetitive.

I like it.

nightraider7 responds:

Thanks for the feedback! I'll give it another listen and see what i can do.

My D.N.Angel (Intro) My D.N.Angel (Intro)

Nice Intro

The guitar in the middle takes away some of its pleasantness qualities, but besides that, it is a pretty good intro. Congrats.

superchao responds:

Thanks for your review, I appreciate it. ^_^
I'll probably let the acoustic guitars dominate the verses once I get around to finishing up this piece, so there probably won't be a whole lot of electric guitar involved. Well, at least not a lot involved with the distortion pedal, lol, but I'll probably have some clean electric guitar in there. ^_^

Again, thank you for taking the time to rate and review the song. ^_^