TUPT-2: The 2nd Encounter TUPT-2: The 2nd Encounter

Needs some polish is all.

I really enjoyed the sprite fights but the pacing everywhere else was dragging. Understandably, you'd want to put in some story, but with out the help of voice actors it's kind of hard. Also, there were grammatical errors through out the movie.

Besides it's flaws, it was entertaining. Good work.
-rick

Yin Yang: I Am The One Yin Yang: I Am The One

nice...very nice

I don't care if a movie is stick or fully drawn...as long as it is good. This, this movie was awsome. I truly love the music, I don't see that in movies anymore. The graphics were also really smoothe. I think the only down point would be....the pistol. You detailed every other gun, but the pistol. Besides that, this movie was great.

-rick

Wicked Negative One Wicked Negative One

VERY VERY VERY NICE!!!

NICE FRAME BY FRAME WORK, NICE ANIMATION, NICE SONGS/SOUNDS I MEAN HOLY SHIT THAT WAS AWSOME!!! gj u should get a award...A HUGE REWARD for making such a great flash...

Rick

Henrik-Hermans responds:

THANK YOU! OMG THE KIRBYS DANCES!!! 8O

Perfect Kirby 2 Perfect Kirby 2

KIRBY AWSOME!!!

dude That was asome...holy crap!!! THAT KICKE ASS!!! U GUYZ RULE (though mostly Richie)!!!!

Tales of Nosu Tales of Nosu

very nice...

That was really REALLY good...very artistic...I Really loved it!

Brutality Brutality

It was good.

I have to say that who ever did this did a perfect job of doing so there was no humor or interactivity but it was great if someone hasn't seen it I would reccomened it.